Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 36: Explosion



What a day!!! I found out today that there will be a Wienerschnitzel down here... Im so excited haha I also took a photo with a NASA Astronaut. That was awesome. Somebody at work told me that if I don't get tired of my work schedule? Pretty much, no. Im a work-a-holic and sadly I am very dedicated to anything I want too. Yea my body gets so tired, but I like to push it to the limit. One of the reasons why I can work 22 hours straight sleep 2 and do it all over again for a week or two. Something that has been on my mind lately are the Navy Seals. Thats one thing I wish I could have trained or gone to try it out. The training they go through is amazing and what they are able to do. I am going to start running... maybe even train for a 10k or so. Will see, which me luck haha.

No comments: