Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 37: Boxing



Ok soooo today was my day off right? NOT!!! I was out shooting some boxing tonight. I also shot some photos of a packed McAllen Convention Center for some extra dinero. This is why I have no life, why I have no girlfriend (which is ok, cause women are here to....) well I wont go into that. I love taking photos so much that I cant stop. Its like a drug for me. I enjoy it so much that I dont sleep sometimes haha. UGH!!! I think Im sick... Well maybe not. I am a very dedicated man. Anyhoo, check out some of my boxing photos on my other photo blog. Just click on "Life Through the Lens" link on the right of this page. Also this is the third night I have rejected alcohol with my friends because Im tired haha. Im supposed to shoot some maternity photos, but Im not sure if thats going to happen. Will see.

No comments: