Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16: Change



Who ever thought that something that has a small value could be worth so much? My mom has been collecting coins and paper money since she was a young'n. The best part is that she has all of these coins in a scooby doo tin lunch box. Anyhoo, she had said that she was thinking of giving the coins to me to collect. Today I thought about actually going into the collection business too. Just like my mom. It seem fun and I found out that Silver is/will be worth a lot in the future.
I think we all need change in our life. Good change that is. So with that said I leave you with some lyrics that I really like...

"We gotta make a change...
It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.
Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do
what we gotta do, to survive."

-Tupac-

No comments: