Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15: Broken



I originally shot this for one of my co-workers, because she need to get a photo so she can replace her monopod. I wasn't going to post it here, but then I stopped and started to think. Today I reminded myself that everything that is broken can always be fixed. Sometimes it takes a while to fix and sometimes gets fixed over night. Lots of things get broken, like Tvs, monopods, cameras, hearts etc... All of these things can be fixed we just need to give it time and remind ourselves that things will be ok. We can't allow broken things to stop us from our daily life. Yes... it might hurt at the time, but we get through it. I refuse to let broken things slow me down. Be happy and remember... Life does go on. Make it the best and don't let things or others bring you down.

No comments: