Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 365: Me, Myself and I



So here I am... its day 365! I started the year wondering if I could take one photo with my point and shoot for one whole year without skipping a day. I did. Mission accomplished! There were some few times when I almost forgot to take a photo, but I managed to find something. Some were good and some were lame. I didnt know how things would come out because I usually dont take a photo everyday. Sometimes I just want to sit and relax and just be normal. 2010 was a little weird. I had my ups and I had my downs. I surrounded myself with walls and I easily dropped them down. The year is ending and my mind continues to wonder about things... why? when? WHY? I try not to stress myself out much about certain things, but I am human. One thing that I have learned about myself is that I am always there for anyone. So you ever need help... then let me know and I will do my best to help you out. I dont expect anything in return. My goal for 2011 is to travel more and I got the perfect gift this Christmas... a traveling bag! I will make sure I use it where ever I go. This will be my last post as the year has come to an end. Last year I stayed home and today I will do the same. So thanks for checking out my blog and hopefully I can come up with something for next year. Stay safe out there and Happy New Years. Goodbye 2010

No comments: