Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 230: Secret



I dont know who this guy was, but I was sent to the Federal Building because there were Homeland Security vehicles surrounding the place. I dont now why they were there, but this guy called me over and gave a number in DC to call so I can get information. I looked inside this guys vehicle and wanted to play with everything. He had everything haha. I wondered if he was a military guy or ex military while he talked on the phone... I was right. He told me he didnt want to talk to me cause he learned his lesson in the military.. Never talk to the Media... smart guy. Cool thing was that he gave me that number. I like meeting people like this. Im sure he has an awesome past and I would LOVE to have some beers with him and listen to his stories.

No comments: