Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 214: Weights



Soooo Ive been doing these portraits of high school football players for the past week and its a great workout. For those who dont know me... I sweat a LOT. So its kind of funny that I am covered in sweat when I arrive to the shoots. I also have to run up and down the schools looking for an area to shoot these kids. Anyhoo Ive been wanting to go to the gym and just workout. The problem is I am freaking tired when Im done. Another thing that sucks is that Im not eating cause Im trying to shoot these photos. So hopefully I finish these quick so I can get into the gym.

Ok one thing I have in my head. Misery by Maroon 5. AWESOME video. This girl is so hot!!! I dont know why I found her beating the crap of her bf so hot hahah... and thats one of my fears... well not getting beat up, but something like that. Anyhoo. check out the video and the song... its great. ONE!

No comments: