Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 207: Rose



Ok... I dont know if this photo will bring me good or bad memories in the future. One thing I hate about being a photographer is the fact that I always remember things by looking at photos. Dont get me wrong... some are bad and some are good memories. This photo will be ether good or bad. We will see. The story about this photo:

I saw it as soon as I walked into a school to do a photo shoot. See the sign in the back? Yea... Im a rebel! Ok ok calm down. Yes I felt weird taking this rose... YES I took it. Left if for someone... and let me tell you... Cutting the rose was a pain. Who said picking roses was easy? my fingers still hurt getting this. But I got it!!! Now we wait to see if this photo will bring good or bad memories. Oh and I recommend everyone watches 500 Days of Summer! Great movie! Sometimes we need some motivation to move on with certain things. Its part of life.

No comments: