Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 205: Is two better than one?



I was leaving my apartment for work and I saw these two birds sitting on the wires. I busted a U-turn and decided to try and get the photo of the day out of the way... wait what? Anyhoo... I thought this was appropriate for whats on my mind at the moment. I guess... Do you ever wonder why these two birds are together? Are they related? Are they in love? Are they just friends? Are they males or females? I wonder! I actually had a close up of the birds, but decided to use this one. I like the lines and the fact that they arent other birds around. Just the two of them. They can make it if they try... Can they really? It takes two objects to make things workout! Communication is a big thing...

Anyhoo... I like this birds photo!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Pictures of birds on wires are the best! This one is awesome :]