Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 201: Light



Ok soooo I think I finally snapped out of my... whatever I was in... four days... UGH it sucked!!! I thought about some things that have been going on in my life and decided to make a final decision. I need to worry about myself more often. I hanged out with a co worker last night and started thinking of how lonely I have been... Five years down here and I have pretty much nothing! I try to do stuff, but I just get shoved around! They say people like nice guys... I say people just like to push them around and play with them... Who knows, but five years here and nothing has changed for me. For some reason everything seems to go in a circle for me and it SUCKS!!! Why am I still here? Cause I cant find someone to hire me... or the right place.

Anyhoo In other news I found a Chinese place today that I might like!!! The WOK in Edinburg. I also spent less than $60 at walmart... and I cleaned my apt... ok its not perfect, but Its clean now and still smelling good. This is day 201... lets see what happens for the next 164 days that remain.

No comments: