Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 197: R.A.s Sportsbar & Grill



So this is R.A.s Sportsbar & Grill. Its right behind my apartment. I actually kind of like it, except that they allow smoking and I hate smelling like an ashtray. They had karaoke and I was ready to go sing the Killers, but it was past 12am so I missed the deadline. They had some ok singers... the best part is winner wins $50 cash and $50 at the bar... I would love the $50 at the bar more than the cash hah... Anyhoo that was last night past midnight. This morning I went to the International bridge to take some photos and I swear the cartel has its little spies around the bridge make sure everything is going ok. I noticed this only cause there was a looking homeless man with a cell phone and pointing the thing at me... thats not normal. I also felt like i had eyes all over me... Its my sixth sense hah.. anyhoo I made it back alive!

No comments: