Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 160: 28



Soooo guess whos birthday it is??? 28... I dont feel 28... I kind of feel young still, well except for my knees and back... but hey lets go sky diving. I hid my bday on my facebook to see who would remember... im actually surprised hahah. So Im working today cause I have always worked on my birthday... I remember they opened Chicos Tacos on Montwood on my birthday... it was awesome and I worked that day.. Anyhoo how about parties... well I dont really plan things on my day... why? cause my friends wouldnt come to my parties cause school was out... same with college cause they were from different cities. so yea... im just kind of boring when it comes to my birthday. So im going to continue to see how many people send a happy birthday through facebook or text... ive had a few... woop woop... Thanks!!!