Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 131: The Queen



Thats the Queen Isabella Causeway. Its kind of famous and let me tell you a quick short story why... Four days after 9/11 a barge crashed to one of the columns causing it to collapse. Cars driving across the bridge didnt notice that part of the bridge was gone and they drove straight into the hole causing them to crash down. People were stuck at the island and they had to send boats to go save them since they were stuck out of the main land. I think that would have been great for me haha. Anyhoo people thought it was a terrorist attack because it happened four days later after 9/11... crazy huh. I actually learned this five years ago when I arrived here in the South Texas. Anyhoo this place is ok and if anyone wants to come visit then just let me know. Ill show you around South Texas. Ive been to mostly every little town down here.

No comments: