Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 147: Solar System



I LOVE this photo... and fyi... Im a HUGE space geek. I showed this photo to my friend and he said it was Jupiter... I say more like the sun with the planets in the back ground. So can you guess where this was taken at? Ok so after shooting baseball and helping a friend with computer programs... (Im also a computer/techi geek) my co worker and I decided to have a midnight snack at Dennys. I had the two dollar special woop woop.. anyhoo as soon as I walk in I see the lights and I started to noticed the design. So I decided to shoot the these lamps and since my head is always thinking about me traveling in space I noticed this space looking photo. What do you think? Space? Does it look cool? Anyhoo this is me being creative haha...

No comments: