Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 106: Bottles



So I had a rough afternoon today... Four kids were arrested right in front of the office so I go shoot it. As soon as I get there all the kids start to cry that they are minors and blah blah blah... then some guy comes up to me and tell me thats not cool and I shouldnt be taking photos of them... THEN a lady pulls up and tells me I shouldnt be doing that too. I told her sorry, but its my job plus im in public grounds and I know my rights and I have a degree to show it... then she took off. I told the man that he could go talk to my editor.. gave him the name, where his office is at and where to ask for him. He told me it wasnt cool... I just ignored him... as for the kids they all wanted to kick my ass... if they were smart they should have just kept their head down... I think they ended up having drugs with them. Of course we wouldnt run something like this cause this usually happens... I should have told them that so they could have left me alone. Anyhoo... we have art of kids getting arrested for a future story haha.

No comments: