Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 86: Passport



Like I said I finally got my passport. I think my mom wants to go to Ohio and visit my uncle. She also wants to take a trip to Canada, so hopefully its a go and I am there. Todays goals were: cash check... check, workout... check, clean... check and watch UK lose haha... check. This is a GREAT tournament and enjoying it a lot. I actually had UK going to the championship, but I wasnt cheering for them. Oh today I found out I won second place for the sports category and honorable mention in the feature section of the APME - Texas awards... whatever that is haha. I wonder what the photos were. Some other peeps from the office won too so thats always cool. I hope I get a plaque or something haha. More on this as I find out what it is.

No comments: