Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 77: High School Baseball



Today was day one of the NCAA tournament... GREAT DAY! I love basketball so much... people say they can tell by my work... I dont know... ok maybe haha. I enjoy watching it, hearing it, breathing it... The buzzer beater, the upsets, the silly mistakes. As much as I wanted to win the bracket... I dont think that will happen. Im cheering on Duke for sure since they are my team since I was a baby... NMSU is in it still since they havent played haha UNM won and they are our rivals and UTEP choked... With all the trash talking I did at work... Im sure everyone is happy to see my brackets go down hill haha but its all gravy. I love the game and Ive been sitting on the sidelines watching buzzer beaters and messed up games and who knows what else... Best part about this is... im not a sore loser haha. In other news... the top three people in the brackets are perfect... AMAZING! Day 2 is manana... Cant wait!!!

No comments: