Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 43: Wine



So today was just plain AWESOME!!! I did another restaurant review. This time it was Spanish and the food was great. I went with one of our interns. We had a great pre-valentine meal with a glass of wine (shhhh) She is an awesome chick, but sucks that she will be leaving soon. Maybe we'll be able to work together sometime in the future.
I also shot a portrait of some basketball players and now I am here waiting for my photos to transfer over from tonight's hockey game. I'm actually impressed with the photos I shot today. Don't forget to check them out on my photo blog. I'm a little bummed that I missed the opening ceremony for the Olympics, but its all gravy. Im supposed to go shoot some cops tonight in the downtown area, but Ill just wait till tomorrow. FYI... I have almost a 15 hours shift tomorrow. YAY ME.... NOT!!!

No comments: