Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32: Flag Retirement



I was originally looking for a cloud to have as my photo of the day, but it's been really cloudy down here lately. The cloud was meant for my cousin who passed away late last year. I had a dream and asked him how things have been since the accident. I woke up thinking why I asked him that. Anyhoo, have you ever seen a flag retirement? Its an amazing thing to watch. They actually cut the flag by color and burn it. AWESOME!!! They also retired the Mexican flag, which I was hoping to take a photo of, but they need to burn it in Mexico. One thing I LOVE to do is sing the Mexican anthem quietly. I LOVE it so much. It feel proud to be Mexican/American everytime it's played. If you haven't heard it, then I suggest you hear it and memorize the words too. hahah.

No comments: