Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 53: Baseball



So I was out shooting a baseball portrait at UTPA today. I get there early and set up my lights. The guy that mows the lawn comes up to me and says what am I doing. So I explained to him my plan and he was a little worried because he wasn't finished, which was ok cause I had time to kill. Then comes the team for practice... so now I have to set up a new location, which is no problem. Until I find out that one of my subjects is still in class and won't be ready for another 20 minutes. GREAT!!! ok so I move to the side and plan another idea. The coach decided to change one of my players, which was ok. Took the shot and was done, then comes the one I was missing. Set the lights up again and did a re shoot. It came out ok, but I still wish I had my original idea. The weather was perfect for it. Anyhoo, here are some balls for you to look at HAHA!!!!

No comments: